Skip To Content

Ontario Institutions


A female post-secondary student


So, you've decided on at least one postsecondary program.

Your next step is to get in touch with an admissions or transfer office at that institution. A transfer advisor can help you navigate the transfer processes at their institution.

Find a Transfer Office

Search for an institution you want to attend. Learn about its specific requirements and processes.

Display in map form.

* This symbol means the college or university is administered in French. 
** This symbol means the college or university is administered in both English and French.

LocationCollegeUniversityIndigenous Institute
Hamilton (South-Western) 
London (South-Western) 
Near Brantford (South-Western)  
Niagara (South-Western) 
Waterloo / Guelph (South-Western) 
Windsor (South-Western) 
Toronto (GTA) 
Bancroft (Central)  
Barrie (Central)  
Oshawa (Central) 
Peterborough (Central) 
Kingston (Eastern)
Ottawa (Eastern) 
Fort Frances (Northern)  
Manitoulin Island (Northern)  
North Bay (Northern)
Sault Ste. Marie (Central)
Sudbury (Northern) 
Thunder Bay (Northern)
Timmins (Northern) 

Steps for Transferring

Transfer students can apply through:

Along with the application, most institutions require an additional documentation to transfer:

  • An official transcript from your current institution,
  • A course syllabi or outline may be required if you want a specific course transferred, and
  • Some many require additional documents, forms, portfolios, or performance assessment.

Some institutions may:

  • Charge you a fee for transfer credit assessment and/or the actual credit transfer.
  • Provide transfer credit assessment only after you have accepted admission to the institution.
  • Others automatically assess credits upon receiving your application.

search image

Find Course Syllabi