Skip To Content

Contact Us

Contact Us is a free tool to help students transfer among publicly funded colleges, universities, and Indigenous Institutes in Ontario. It is maintained by ONCAT and funded by the Government of Ontario.

If you are a student living outside of Ontario or Canada, click here to understand your options.

If you need to contact a postsecondary institution in Ontario see our Institutional Transfer Policies page.

Have a question about transfer? We are here to help! To contact the staff, fill out the form below and click submit.

Contact Us

Contact Form

Please fill out the form below.