Where can I Transfer?

Search the Program Transfer Guide or the Course Transfer Guide to explore your opportunities.

I am a High School Student or Graduate.

You are planning your postsecondary education. Use our resources to search for pathways that meet your goals.

I am a College Student or Graduate.

You want to transfer to another college or university, study elsewhere or transfer credits back. Learn about ways to further your studies.

I am a University Student or Graduate.

You want to transfer to another school to complete your postsecondary studies or pursue another credential after graduating.

None of the above? Out of Country/Province, Internationally Educated Professional, or without a high school diploma? Visit Fast-track to Information to learn about your postsecondary options in Ontario.

Students Often Ask

See all our FAQ’s

Q. What is in the Transfer Guide?

A. The Transfer Guide includes information on established routes or pathways that enable students to transfer credits among Ontario's colleges and universities. Currently, the majority of pathways are from college to university; however there are increasing numbers of pathways from college to college and some from university to college and university to university. Students can search the Transfer Guide for program and course-to-course transfer options.